Here you will find some of our more popular Daily Specials and Everyday Options that could be a part of your school’s menu. We are constantly re-evaluating our menu options to keep things new and exciting! For example, we often add items that are requested by children and their parents and also rotate fresh seasonal vegetables and fruit throughout the year.
All lunches from Vicki’s Lunchbox come with an entrée, fresh fruit and vegetable, a side item, and a beverage.
A Few Examples of Daily Specials
- Chicken Teriyaki Bowl: All-natural white meat chicken breast marinated in homemade Teriyaki sauce, served over steamed brown rice and fresh vegetables. Accompanied with fresh seasonal fruit and vegetable.
- Bean & Cheese Burrito: Fresh black beans mixed with cheese and homemade Spanish rice served in a warm tortilla, paired with a side of salsa, baked corn tortilla chips, and fresh seasonal fruit and vegetable.
- Spaghetti & Marinara Sauce: Wheat spaghetti noodles mixed with homemade marinara sauce, side garden salad, and garlic bread. Accompanied with fresh seasonal fruit and vegetable.
- Chicken Fajita Wrap: All-natural white meat chicken breast cooked with assorted bell peppers, onion, and spices served in a whole wheat wrap with guacamole and low-fat sour cream. Accompanied with baked chips or pretzels, and fresh seasonal fruit and vegetable.
Example of Everyday Options
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Nuggets
- Veggie Burger
- Turkey Breast Sandwich
- Egg Salad Sandwich
- Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Example of Side Options
- Fresh Seasonal Organic Fruit (Pears, Oranges, Apples, etc…)
- Fresh Vegetables (Garden Salad, Carrots, Cucumbers, Edamame, etc…)
- Other Fresh Favorites (Pasta Salad, Baked Chips, Three-Bean Salad, Whole Wheat Pretzels, etc…)